The MUSIC & MEMORY℠ Care Community is a website for Music & Memory Certified Care Organizations, created to help your program succeed. Once certified, your organization will have continuous access to a wealth of Care Community’s resources:
- How-to guides, marketing materials and program documentation
- Monthly calls with Music & Memory regional directors, including topic calls and a Getting Started support call to help launch your program.
- Interactive discussion forums
- Best current research and personal music intervention tips from our 3,000 care organizations.
- Free music and 800 old-time radio shows for download
Learn, grow and strengthen your organization’s program. There’s no better way to show prospective families and caregivers your dedication to evolving your Music & Memory program.
How to Access the Care Community
When your organization has completed the certification training, your primary contact, the person most familiar with the program’s day-to-day operations, will receive an invitation to join the Care Community. Once your primary contact has joined, she or he can invite other staff to join the community. Your primary contact can also, create certificates of completion and order a free wall plaque to showcase your organization’s Music & Memory certification.
More than 1,000 MUSIC & MEMORY℠ Certified Care Organizations are already benefiting from participation in the Care Community. Don’t miss out! Complete your certification training and join the Care Community. Discover this valuable resource for making your Music & Memory program a great success!
Click here to learn more about the MUSIC & MEMORY℠ Certification Program.