Get the Most from Your MUSIC & MEMORY℠ Program – Access the Care Community!
The MUSIC & MEMORY℠ Care Community is a private website for all Music & Memory Certified Care Organizations, created to help programs succeed. Once certified, organizations will have 24/7 access to a wealth of program resources and support:
- Additional team trainings & additional device training
- How-to guides, marketing materials and program documentation
- Monthly calls with Music & Memory regional directors, including topic calls and a Getting Started support call to help launch your program.
- Interactive discussion forums
- Best current research and personal music intervention tips from our 4,000 care organizations.
- Free music and 800 old-time radio shows for download
Access to the Care Community
The Care Community is an exclusive website for organizations certified by Music & Memory. After an organization has completed the certification training, the primary contact, the person most familiar with the program’s day-to-day operations, will receive an invitation to join the Care Community. Once the primary contact has joined, they are free to invite up to four additional staff to join the community. Primary contacts can also create certificates of completion and order a free wall plaque to showcase an organization’s Music & Memory certification.
Already registered users of the Care Community can access anytime by visiting musicandmemory.org/carecommunity.