NOTE: In response to the COVID-19 crisis, all certified organizations with current memberships will receive an additional three months of Music & Memory support added to their annual membership at no cost. This offering will also extend to those certified organizations that renewed in February and March 2020, and for those organizations whose memberships are currently past due or pending renewal, we are offering immediate access to our training, resources and support.
A $200 renewal fee is due annually on the anniversary on each organization’s certification. This fee ensures continued access to a broad array of benefits that are only available to MUSIC & MEMORY® Certified Organizations, including:
- Unlimited access to MUSIC & MEMORY® Certification Training – for newly hired staff or volunteers who help run the Music & Memory program.
- Unlimited access to MUSIC & MEMORY® Care Community website:
- Additional team trainings and additional device training
- How-to guides, marketing materials and program documentation
- Monthly calls with Music & Memory regional directors, including topic calls and a Getting Started support call to help launch your program.
- Interactive discussion forums
- Current research and personal music intervention tips from thousands of certified care organizations.
- Free music and 800 old-time radio shows for download
- Visibility on our public website:
- When an organization stays connected to Music & Memory, prospective families and volunteers will see them listed on our public website directory and map.
Annual renewal invoices are sent 60 days prior to payment due date, and are based on date of certification.
For more information, contact email@example.com