A $200 renewal fee is due annually on the anniversary on each organization’s certification. This fee ensures continued access to a broad array of benefits that are only available to MUSIC & MEMORY® Certified Organizations, including:
- Unlimited access to MUSIC & MEMORY® Certification Training – for newly hired staff or volunteers who help run the Music & Memory program.
- Unlimited access to MUSIC & MEMORY® Care Community website:
- Additional team trainings and additional device training
- How-to guides, marketing materials and program documentation
- Monthly calls with Music & Memory regional directors, including topic calls and a Getting Started support call to help launch your program.
- Interactive discussion forums
- Current research and personal music intervention tips from our 4,000 care organizations.
- Free music and 800 old-time radio shows for download
- Visibility on our public website:
- When an organization stays connected to Music & Memory, prospective families and volunteers will see them listed on our public website directory and map.
Annual renewal invoices are sent 60 days prior to payment due date, and are based on date of certification.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org